- fanfictions -

Title: The Tensai's Devil
Author: Crystal Arie
Rating: NC-17
Warning : Lemon
Pairing: Hanamichi Sakuragi and Kaede Rukawa
Disclaimer: Slam Dunk doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Takehiko Inoue.

Part 19

Hanamichi moaned deeply into Rukawa's mouth as the raven haired boy licked a sweet, sinful trail of it's own from the bottom lip of the redhead to the opening of the mouth, slipping his tongue in when Hanamichi gasped in surprise. Hanamichi felt suddenly so aroused. He shifted his body from left to right, front and back, suddenly too flexible and fidgety. When Rukawa place one leg in between Hanamichi's thighs, Hanamichi's eyes widened as he gasped into Rukawa's mouth. Oh my God...I'm...naked... He was painfully aware that Rukawa was deliberately pushing his own sex against Hanamichi's, rotating his hips seductively against the redheads, making Hanamichi harder by the second. His entire body felt so hot, his mind was blurry, and it felt as if his body had a mind of it's own. Hanamichi moaned, arching his head back in the process as he shut his eyes.

Rukawa pulled away from the French kiss he had given Hanamichi, and smiled when Hanamichi exposed his neck to his gaze. He licked his lips and latched on to the column of Hanamichi's neck where the jaw and neck met, sucking the skin as he moved his hands around Hanamichi's body. He felt Hanamichi jump in his arms, and smiled at that. You're mine now, Hana...all mine...

Hanamichi shivered when Rukawa sucked in his flesh, nibbling on it for a while, then licked it when he pulled back. Hanamichi blushed even harder then, laying his head against Rukawa's shoulder for support since Rukawa had his arms pinned over his head. He looked up with glazed eyes at the raven haired boy and whispered, "Kitsune..."

"Kaede, Hana." Rukawa whispered back, licking his way from Hanamichi's red lips to the shoulder blade. He paused there and gently bit the bone, making Hanamichi arch against him. "Call me Kaede."

Hanamichi opened his eyes then. "Kaede..." He licked his suddenly dry lips, then looked at Rukawa's hair. "I-ano, I..."

Rukawa grinned at the way Hanamichi stuttered, unable to get whatever he wanted to say past his mouth. Rukawa looked at the tub behind him, then, got an idea. He released Hanamichi's wrists so suddenly that Hanamichi had no choice but to fall heavily against Rukawa's hard body. Hanamichi blushed when he felt a certain part of Rukawa harden under his touch, but Rukawa didn't pay attention to that as he pulled Hanamichi with him towards the tub. Well, pool was more like it. "Hana..." He rasped out, his throat feeling dry as Hanamichi moved against him.

Hanamichi managed to stand up on his own, and glanced at Rukawa. "Hai?"

Rukawa felt his manhood harden even more at the innocent look Hanamichi had on his face, but instead of losing control, he gave Hanamichi one of his best seductive grins. "Let me help you take a bath so that we could move on to the sex part."

Hanamichi's eyes bulged out of their sockets. "WHAT-?!" But before he could finish his loud exclamation, Rukawa pushed him forward, at the same time grabbed the robe, thus making Hanamichi fall naked into the deepest part of the tub. Hanamichi rose up from the tub and sputtered, since he drank some water. He turned to look at Rukawa and screamed, "BAKA KITSUNE! I COULD HAVE ALMOST DIED! TEME!" But when he finally got his eyes to focus and his shouting to subside, it was only then that he noticed that Rukawa wasn't there anymore. All that was left in that area was Hanamichi's robe...and Rukawa's.

Hanamichi blushed at what that would mean and turned his body around, looking at every corner of the bathroom. There was no sign of him. Hanamichi stilled his movements on the water and looked around one more time. Where'd he go?

But before he could make another round, something soft brushed against his buttocks underwater, making him shriek with surprise as he turned around. Nothing. He was wondering what had touched him when he felt it again, this time, on the back of his left thigh. He nearly screamed, but settled for turning around and glaring. When he saw nothing again, he looked at the bottom of the tub, and shivered. He had only noticed that the bottom of the tub was made out of black marble, making it look like he was swimming in an endless sea. He panicked then, turning his head fervently from one side to the other. He couldn't see what was down there, he didn't know what was touching him, and worst of all, he didn't know if there was a man eating thing under him.

At that thought, he stiffened and tried to swim towards the other side of the tub, seeing that there was no railing to help him out, and that he didn't want to venture to the deeper parts of the pool. He swam towards the shallow part, breathing out a sigh of relief when his feet finally touched the ground. He walked from then on, his upper body slowly rising with each step he took. When he was about to reach the stairs, someone grabbed him from around the waist and pulled him back. He cried out and struggled fiercely, thinking that a man-eating monster had popped out and decided to eat him, but when he heard the familiar laugh of a certain person from behind him, he turned around and gasped out, "KAEDE!"

Rukawa laughed, amused by his redhead's reactions. "Hana..." He managed to choke out in between laughs. "You...looked-so...funny!"

Hanamichi gaped at him in disbelief, then, started punching the raven haired boy on the chest, all the while screaming, "BAKA, BAKA, BAKA!! I almost died in there! I thought that there was a monster that was going to eat me, and all the while, it was YOU! TEME! YARO!" Hanamichi continued hitting Rukawa, closing his eyes as he did so.

Rukawa laughed and ducked underwater, making Hanamichi hit air. Hanamichi turned around, his head still hot. "Kora! Kitsune! Where are you?!" When he didn't receive any answer, he turned around and made his way towards the stairs again. "Ch! You and your childish games! What the hell-ack!"

Hanamichi didn't know what happened, but the next thing he knew, his feet were swept off the ground, his body turned to face the ceiling, and Rukawa was cradling him like some sort of child. Hanamichi glared at Rukawa's evil look. "Let me go, you stupid ass! Let me go!"

Rukawa pouted. "But I thought you said that you loved me?"

Hanamichi groaned. "I do, okay, but this tub gives me the-shit!" Hanamichi stopped his rambling as he blushed hard. Rukawa grinned, seeing the red face of Hanamichi as he moved his hand over Hanamichi crotch skillfully, making the redhead buck against him. He grinned then squeezed Hanamichi's entire length. Hanamichi opened his mouth in a silent cry, not used to the feeling of another person touching him.

Rukawa looked at the head of Hanamichi's sex, and gave a satisfied smile. "Beautiful, Hana..." He looked at Hanamichi's face, and added, "You're so beautiful..."

Hanamichi blushed harder and tried to move away from Rukawa, but the raven haired boy didn't release him. Hanamichi's eyes widened when Rukawa moved his hand up and down his length, making him moan hard. He grasped Rukawa's shoulder and pressed his hot face there, trying to hide how embarrassed he was. He had never done it with anyone, and he has never even masturbated before, but now...Hanamichi arched back when Rukawa's gave the head of his penis a hard squeeze, making some of the fluids escape and run down his length. Hanamichi breathed in and out deeply, feeling bombarded with everything he was feeling. It was too much!

Rukawa saw the way Hanamichi became silent against him, his body tight with anticipation. When he gave Hanamichi's sex a long stroke, saw that Hanamichi was about to come, he pulled his hand away, making Hanamichi whimper with need, his arms squeezing Rukawa's shoulders. Rukawa smiled and kissed the tears that had leaked out from Hanamichi's eyes. "Not here, Hana. Not yet."

Hanamichi gave a strangled cry as he held on to Rukawa's neck, wanting to release whatever it was that needed release in his body. His mind was so confused. One minute, he was shouting at Rukawa like nuts, the next, he wants him. His mind felt so drowsy, but at the same time, afraid. He didn't know what to do, so he settled for leaning against Rukawa.

Rukawa looked at the way Hanamichi's chest rose and fell rapidly with each labored breath he took, and noticed that Hanamichi was wet enough. With that, he hoisted Hanamichi on his arms as he stood up, making his way towards the room with Hanamichi holding on to him. When he place Hanamichi down on the bed, he saw the redhead instantly jerk and recoil. He smiled diabolically. The sheets were made out of a special kind of silk mixed with air, that way, it made you feel both cool and hot when your body came in contact with it. Hanamichi moaned, finally adjusting to the temperature. He looked up at Rukawa desperately and reached out. "Kaede..."

Rukawa smiled at his beautiful redhead and bent down, catching Hanamichi's lips in his in a heated kiss, moving his head slightly to one side so his tongue could slip into Hanamichi's mouth wantonly. Hanamichi gasped at that, but his tongue pushed against Rukawa's, making their kiss hot and wet. When they parted, a thin line of saliva linked their lips together.

Rukawa kissed Hanamichi on the mouth one more time then moved his head down. He licked Hanamichi's right nipple first, circling the hard nub with his tongue, then finally, he sucked it into his mouth, as his hand pinched and tweaked Hanamichi's left nipple. Hanamichi groaned and arched his body up, feeling as if his entire chest was on fire. He leaned his head back against the pillow and grasped the sheets, helpless to do anything else. Rukawa grinned against Hanamichi's nipple as his free hand traveled from the side of Hanamichi downwards.

Hanamichi tensed when the hand passed by his crotch, making butterfly movements against the sides of his already too-sensitive sex, but instead of stopping there, Rukawa's hand went down further, and before Hanamichi could react, Rukawa felt for his anus, and when he found it, he pulled away from Hanamichi's nipple, sucked his fingers wet, and with a small smile, he inserted one finger in Hanamichi, making the redhead cry out in pain as he clasped Rukawa's arms hard, tears streaming down his face.

Rukawa stayed still, his finger still inside Hanamichi, as he murmured, "Shhh...relax, Hana. It's okay. Just relax." And to help the frantic redhead relax, he gave a chaste kiss on Hanamichi's wet lips, then, moved his body down until he came face to face with Hanamichi's crotch. When Hanamichi saw what Rukawa had in mind, he lifted his body to tell him no, but Rukawa had already engulfed Hanamichi's entire length, making the redhead cry out and fall against the pillow, writhing and bending in different positions. Rukawa saw the look of pleasure of Hanamichi's face, and smiled to himself as he started bobbing his head up and down, and at the same time, inserting his finger even further.

Hanamichi gasped and tensed at the same time. On one part, he felt pleasure, extreme pleasure, and one the other part, he felt pain, but it was slowly disappearing. Hanamichi relaxed even further, his body glistening with sweat.

Rukawa extracted his finger then, making Hanamichi sigh with relief. He gave the redhead one long, soothing lick as he released Hanamichi's penis, making the redhead slump down on the bed, exhausted by the way he tensed his muscles and restrained himself. Rukawa lifted his body to align itself with Hanamichi's as he murmured, "Daijobu, Hana?"

Hanamichi slowly opened his eyes, his face still red from embarrassment and his need. He looked into Rukawa's eyes and gave a small nod, feeling so tired and tight. Rukawa kissed the tip of Hanamichi's nose and said in a soft, comforting voice, "Hana, I will insert 2 more fingers in so that I won't get hurt you when I finally take you, okay?"

Take me? Hanamichi, being the innocent and simple minded man that he was, plus the fact that his mind was so confused and lost, didn't understand what Rukawa meant by that, but by the looks of it, this 'taking' part sounded hard and painful.

Rukawa watched the expression of submission on Hanamichi's face, and felt his crotch harden even more. Patiently, he pushed his own needs away and concentrated on making Hanamichi enjoy his first time. Rukawa knew that Hanamichi was a virgin, and when he inserted his finger into Hanamichi's anus, it looked like he was in for a tight fit. Shaking his head out of his own thoughts, he got the lubricant from the table beside the bed and dipped 2 fingers in. Hanamichi watched Rukawa as he did this, his eyes fascinated with the way that silky, slimy liquid clung to Rukawa's fingers. He looked up at Rukawa ang gasped out, "Kaede, I-" Hanamichi stopped short again as he felt Rukawa insert two fingers this time in him. He choked back a cry and clenched his teeth together.

Rukawa observed Hanamichi as he slowly pushed both his fingers in Hanamichi. He pushed further and further, and when he couldn't go any farther, he grabbed Hanamichi's head and kissed him passionately as he made a scissor like movement with his hands inside Hanamichi.

Hanamichi moaned against Rukawa's mouth and gasped, feeling that movement in him. And when Rukawa stopped, he felt his chest rise and fall as he took in air. When he turned to look at Rukawa, opening his mouth to ask what was wrong, he felt Rukawa rub his fingers against something in him, and felt his entire body contract.

Rukawa grinned. "Found it." He leaned in close to Hanamichi's face as he stroked that spot in Hanamichi over and over again, making Hanamichi moan as his limbs moved back. "Feel that, Hana? That's your G-spot."

G-spot? Hanamichi tried his best to move his body against Rukawa's fingers, all of a sudden forgetting about the pain and simply wanting Rukawa to touch him more. But when Rukawa took his fingers out, Hanamichi whimpered loudly. "Kaede!"

Rukawa laughed and leaned in to kiss Hanamichi. "One more Hana, one more." And right after he said that, 3 fingers invaded Hanamichi's anus, making the redhead shout out so loud, it may have reached the hall downstairs. Rukawa didn't care. The look on Hanamichi's face was priceless. Mouth open, neck tilted back to it's limit, eyes squeezed shut, muscles tense, hands gripping Rukawa's arms like steel, and body arched. Rukawa felt his penis twitch with want, and hurriedly pushed his slicked fingers in, rubbing the G-spot as he did so. When Hanamichi couldn't take it anymore, the heat, the touch, and everything combined, he convulsed right there, spilling his seed on both his and Rukawa's abdomens. He slumped down on the bed and breathed in and out in a labored manner, his body still hot and shaky from the aftershocks.

Rukawa smiled when he saw his lover come, and he slowly extracted his fingers from Hanamichi. When Hanamichi gave a low groan, Rukawa leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "It's not yet over, Hana."

Hanamichi cracked his eyes open when he heard Rukawa say that, but before he could ask the raven haired man what he meant, Rukawa got both of his legs, spread them apart and hooked them above his shoulders, thus, lifting Hanamichi's pelvis off the bed. Hanamichi blinked, wondering what Rukawa meant to do, when his eyes landed on Rukawa's sex. He felt his heart stop and his eyes widen.

Rukawa followed Hanamichi's gaze, then smiled apologetically at the redhead. "I know it's a bit big, but don't worry."

A BIT? And what do you mean don't worry? Hanamichi's mouth nearly dropped off. He didn't understand. What did Rukawa intend to do with his-you know. Then, it hit Hanamichi in the head. Rukawa had been inserting his fingers and stretching him for a while. Hanamichi thought it was some sort of way to get your lovers to come, but, it could also mean-

Rukawa saw the nervous look in Hanamichi's eye as he glanced at Rukawa's sex again, his face paling slightly. Do'aho...my innocent Hana... With that, he positioned his penis in front of Hanamichi's anus, and giving a final wink at Hanamichi's look, he pressed in, sucking his breath in when he felt Hanamichi's muscles clamp down on his already too sensitive cock. He clenched his teeth as he refrained himself from moving, noting the way Hanamichi tensed and cried out.

Hanamichi gasped, moving his hips against Rukawa's sex. Oh my God...he's so big! Hanamichi took in a deep breath and looked up at Rukawa's face. "Kaede...I don't think..."

Rukawa shook his head and bent down, kissing Hanamichi on the lips. "Yes we can. Now, loop your arms around my neck and hold on, okay?"

Hanamichi looked doubtful at first, but when he looked into Rukawa's eyes, he nodded slowly and lopped his hands around Rukawa's neck. When he did that, Rukawa straightened his frame and sat up, bringing Hanamichi with him. Hanamichi gasped as he was set in a sitting down position, his legs around Rukawa's waist, his arms still around the raven haired man's neck. Then, when he moved his body to relax, he moaned, half in shock, half in lust. Rukawa was still in him, and Hanamichi was on top of him.

Rukawa slowed his breathing forcing himself not to move against Hanamichi as he whispered urgently, "I want you to set the pace. Lift you body up slowly, and back down. Do this over and over again, okay?"

Hanamichi nodded back tightly, feeling flustered and shaky. He slowly lifted his body, feeling Rukawa slowly disappearing from him. In fear, he moved back down swiftly, and in result, Rukawa entered him hard and fast. Hanamichi cried out and clung hard on Rukawa's back, his nails already drawing blood from the pressure he was applying. Rukawa clenched his teeth, forcing himself to breath as he felt Hanamichi tighten his hold around his shoulders. "Hana..." He gasped out. "Slowly...I'm going to be here, don't worry."

Hanamichi shook his head, but, with Rukawa's kiss, he timidly bit his lip and rose again, his chest brushing Rukawa's as he did so. Just as slowly, he lowered himself on Rukawa, feeling the penis of the raven haired man going in deeper. Feeling his fears disappear, he did it again, marveling at how Rukawa seemed to enter deeper and deeper into him despite his size. When Rukawa finally hit the G-spot, Hanamichi cried out and set a faster pace.

Rukawa groaned as he too moved in synch with Hanamichi, biting Hanamichi's shoulder as he did so. He didn't do it to hurt Hanamichi, but because he wanted to fill a part of himself. When he saw Hanamichi moan, he moved his head higher and caught Hanamichi's lips with his own, kissing the redhead heatedly. Hanamichi moved faster and faster, seeing spots dancing in front of his eyes. Rukawa knew that look. He moved his hand away from Hanamichi's hips towards where they were connected. He deliberately brushed Hanamichi's thigh to get the redhead's attention, and when he did, he grinned at the flushed face that looked down at him as he touched Hanamichi's anus.

Hanamichi convulsed once again, spilling himself on Rukawa as his eyes rolled back and he fainted. Rukawa felt Hanamichi's muscles squeeze on his member tightly, and he too, spilled his seed inside the redhead, feeling exhausted and drowsy. He caught Hanamichi before he could fall on the bed, and with slow but deliberate movements, he pulled the comforter, place both his body and Hanamichi under it, and closed the light beside the beds.

Rukawa, feeling tired and exhausted, sighed and place one arm under Hanamichi's body, pulling the redhead to face him as he wrapped his arms protectively around his lover. When Hanamichi snuggled closer to him, Rukawa felt like the happiest man on earth. He gently place a loving kiss on Hanamichi's forehead and whispered before closing his eyes, "I love you."

Before he fell asleep, he felt Hanamichi shift beside him and murmur softly, "I love you too."

TBC

- fanfictions -