- fanfictions -

Title : What is in a Feeling
Author : Liez
Pairing : RuHana/HanaRu
Parts : Prologue

He vaguely remembered consuming drink after drink. It was a night to celebrate after all. After working for four days out of every week in the holidays, he had earned a good lump sum, and he planned to enjoy himself tonight. Yohei and the rest of the guntai had had other things to do, so he decided he would go himself…then, a blank in his memory, where he couldn't recall anything at all…it hurt to open his eyes…

Afterwards, he had hit his head somewhere, and then been pulled up roughly…his arms would be covered in bruises later if he wasn't careful… There were voices, male, deep, female, laughter, chatter, mockery…someone rummaged him and there was satisfied cheer and hooting…

He woke in an unfamiliar bed, breathing hard, sweat beading his brow, his muscles twitching and his fear mounting in the dark. He remembered the silken touch of another, a sweet female voice whispering softly in his ears. His head felt stuffed with wool and he couldn't see more than a few centimeters away from him. And…he couldn't move. He lay there, like a stone, unable to run or hide, until it was taken from him, and even then, he couldn't move…pain flashed through his mind like piercing arrows, rendering him helpless and causing tears to come to his eyes…

- fanfictions -