- fanfictions -

Title : What is in a Feeling
Author : Liez
Pairing : RuHana/HanaRu
Parts : 6

Before he even had a chance to open his mouth however, he was slammed none too gently against the rough wall and pinned with strong arms. Cold wind grazed his bare skin, and he shivered as a slight wave of dizziness overcame him, and he shut his eyes desperately, willing it to go away.

"What's going on with you, do'aho."

He opened his eyes and barely focussed on an expanse of white skin. The dim light from the street lamps threw dark shadows on that sculpted jaw, he noted absentmindedly, before he shivered again. Then warmth encircled his body, and soft lips touched his. Pleasure at the touch set in before shock erupted in his veins.

"What are you doing?!" panic rose from a strangled yelp as he tried to struggle. Though he was physically stronger however, the strength seemed to have left him as Rukawa stared at him.

"Answer my question before I answer yours, baka."

The full weight of why Rukawa was here, in front of him, holding him and kissing him, hit Hanamichi like a ton of bricks. He suddenly gasped for air as he collapsed, straight into the arms of the boy he thought he hated.

They sank to the ground together, him leaning into the support of Rukawa's arms. He feels so good…Kaede…

When the kiss came again, he lost the strength to struggle. In the touch that soothed him and held him, he kissed back with all the fear, the tension and the weight of all the secrets he had been keeping. He reached out with all his senses, his own arms rising to hold the other boy to him as their passion rose together.

I don't know why I get angry with you, do'aho…the ways you make me feel…what's in a feeling…

Basketball-callused hands ran over his bare skin and touched him, as the dark head moved down to the tender join between neck and collarbone, tasting, exploring. A heady sense of drunkenness swept through Hanamichi like burning wine as he ran his hand along Rukawa's soft hair, tracing his forehead and ear with his fingers. Kitsune…

I'm afraid I'm starting to feel
What I said I would not do…

Waves of shock and pleasure coursed through the redhead as his lover pressed down upon his arms and he gritted his teeth as their hips locked together in an arousing rhythm.

The last time really hurt me
I'm scared to fall in love

To Rukawa, it was like being in a dream, watching on from afar, and yet he was there, in body and in mind, his heart pounding, his senses awakening in every part of his being.
Afraid to love so fast
'Cause every time I fall in love
It seems to never last

A moan of longing broke from Hanamichi's lips until he realized what Rukawa was doing. He was undressing him, he was going to take him. No! The cry of anguish sliced through his mind and the night, and he screamed it aloud, pushing the boy off him roughly and lying back, panting. "No!" He would not have his death passing through his body to the fox.

But every time your love is near
And every time I'm filled with fear
'Cause every time I see your face
My heart does begin to race every time

The blue-eyed boy's gaze was fixed on the ground. Hanamichi got up as best as he could and pulled his jeans up around him with trembling fingers, buckling it quickly before racing into the sanctity of his house. He couldn't look at Rukawa anymore.

End of part 6

- fanfictions -