- fanfictions -

Title : What is in a Feeling
Author : Liez
Pairing : RuHana/HanaRu
Parts : 9

It was late, and the doorbell was ringing like it was possessed. Hanamichi stumbled out of bed and cursed to himself in between bouts of coughing as he made his way downstairs. His throat was raw and he tried to soothe it absentmindedly as he thought. His mother was off at her weekly bridge parties wasn't she? She wasn't usually this early. Ah well, maybe she had lost money and decided to come back first. She had probably forgotten her keys, as usual. Padding to the door with familiarity in the darkness, reaching out one and twisting the doorknob, his heart froze at the sight.

Wind blown dark hair swept around the pale face of Rukawa Kaede. His eyes, pulsing sparks of ice and glaring fiercely at him, rooted him to the spot wordlessly. The wind began to bluster outside, and he stepped in. Hanamichi stood stock still, until Rukawa grabbed him and closed the door, pushing him back onto the couch. Dimly, in the back of his head, protests rang shrilly, but as he opened his mouth, Rukawa captured his lips, and kissed him so hard that his head spun with the intrusion.

This can't be happening…

"Get off me!" he screamed, pushing the other boy off him with all the leverage he could muster. Rukawa fell back, and his glare silenced the redhead momentarily. Anger radiated off his being, before he stood and reached into his pocket.

"Is this what you're hiding from me?" he growled into the darkness. "IS THIS WHAT YOU'RE HIDING FROM ME?!" He threw the card down at Hanamichi, who was beginning to shake in shock. His breath came in deep ragged rasps as he looked down at the card with the pink slip of paper attached to it.

AIDS Testing: Positive

His heart shattered, and the rest of the world collapsed into blackness. All he could see were the clear blue eyes that arrested him, and the pale porcelain skin which breathed vitality and emotion. Was this Rukawa Kaede?

Strong arms slid about him and pulled him closer.

"Do'aho."

For the first time that night, he breathed easier, watching the dark-haired boy look intently at him. "Kitsune."

I know there's something in the wake of your smile. I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea. You've built a love but that love falls apart. Your little piece of heaven turns too dark…

His hands were everywhere, touching, stroking, exploring. Hunger blazed in his touch, and Hanamichi gasped slightly as lips joined to his, seeking and tasting. The hands that roamed his body so freely were clearly without inhibitions.

"No," he managed weakly, as his hips twisted longingly against the other boy's. Rukawa was oblivious.

"No," he said again, this time louder, trying to push him away. "Rukawa! I ca-I can't…"

A warm mouth silenced him again, and he looked up into eyes as stony as winter and so blue that he lost himself in them. You can, baka. You won't, that's all. Too bad you don't have a choice this time. I'm not letting you push me away anymore.

Writhing in ecstasy, and arching his back as wave after wave of pleasure crested through his body, Hanamichi tried in vain to deny the searching lips locked against his manhood, the tongue which flicked around his entrance and the fingers which teased him there.

Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile. The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea. They're swept away and nothing is what is seems, the feeling of belonging to your dreams.

Hardness entered him, slowly, as the tight ring of muscles contracted around the intrusion and he gasped in pain. Long-fingered hands reached down to toy with him, where he was rapidly growing, and he bit his lip to stop from crying out. His entire being shook with the effort of containing himself.

"Let go, do'aho," the soft whisper in his ear coupled with the sudden warmth which filled his being was the last he could bear, and he released violently into the other boy's hands. Panting and gasping for breath, a hazy mist suddenly clouded his vision, and he sagged into the sated embrace of the other. You knew, kitsune. Why did you do it? Why?

Do'aho.

End of part 9

- fanfictions -