- fanfictions -

Title : Fireworks
Author : Liez
Pairing : RuHana/HanaRu + others
Parts : 6

He's cute when he laughs, Ayako thought before she could stop the treacherous thought which formed in her head. Miyagi looked quizzically at her. "Did you say something, Aya-chan?"

Laughter rose to her lips and she smiled at him. "I didn't. I was just thinking."

@@@

"What are you doing?!" Hanamichi scrambled up in shock, but he was pinned to the ground even before he could climb to one knee. "Kitsune!"

Rukawa stretched, looking down languorously at him. "Do'aho."

"Nani?!" Outrage spurted through the redhead as he writhed and struggled, trying to get out of the dark-haired enemy's clutches. "Get off me!"

Rukawa ran his tongue thoughtfully between his lips, his gaze traveling upwards and fixing itself on the moon. Tonight it was large and full, a gleaming white circle which hung in the darkness like a brilliant beacon. "What day is it today, baka."

Annoyed and not at all amused by the question, Hanamichi growled deep in his throat. "It's Valentine's Day, stupid kitsune! Get off me! I need to get to Haruko-chan!"

Rukawa tore his eyes away from the captivating sight of the moon and fixed on the squirming Hanamichi beneath him in a none-too-innocent position.

You know you can't fool me
I've been loving you too long
It started so easy
You want to carry on

"Do'aho."

"Stop calling me that, baka kitsune!"

I realize the best part of love is the thinnest slice
And it don't count for much
But I'm not letting go
I believe there's still much to believe in

He leaned down, the full length of his body effectively weighing the redhead to the ground as he paused, staring Hanamichi right in the eye. Deliberately, he licked the other boy's lips, watching in satisfaction as the honey-brown eyes widened in shock.

Ain't it funny how some feelings you just can't deny
And you can't move on even though you try
Ain't it strange when you're feeling things you shouldn't feel…

He bent his head, nuzzling the soft skin of the neck, breathing in the other's scent. He pondered, then opened his mouth and bit him, softly, just his teeth grazing flesh, and pulling. The struggles had ceased.
And you don't want to face what's wrong or right
Ain't it strange how fate can play a part
In the story of your heart

"I don't like Haruko, do'aho."

The whisper at his ear caused a tremor to run through his body as the silken touching began again, soft probing caresses which made him flush and cause his cheeks to burn a hot, hot red, kisses which inflamed him with desire as they grew in intensity.

I barely know you but somehow I know what you're about
A deeper love I've found in you, and I no longer doubt
You've touched my heart and it altered every plan I've made
And now I feel that I don't have to be afraid

The End of Part One

To be Continued
All comments can be sent to liez@crazywriters.zzn.com

- fanfictions -