- fanfictions -

Title : Talk
Part : 1/1
Author : Ju-chan
Pairing : HanaRu
Genre : Angst

Talk

Talk

Why won't you talk to me? You see right through me; you ignore me as if I do not exist. But when I see you… I want to scream that you are more beautiful, more perfect than the most glorious sunset. To shout that I fall asleep every night with the image of your blue eyes etched in my mind. To yell that I love you, with all my heart, body and soul. But you just walk right past me, without a glance, without the slightest care that my heart is shattering at your feet.

Talk my beloved

Your icy blue eyes sweep over the crowd. Are you looking for somebody? My own eyes follow yours, until they rest on… him. The one with the cheerful smile, the friendly face, and the blue eyes that are so similar to yours… a burning rage ignites within me, as I finally discover the reason why you always see through me. Why you never talk to me. Why I am always alone.

Tell me the song of your heart

The cool autumn wind is caressing my wet cheeks, as if to wipe the tears from my face. But they remain, an endless river, flowing in an attempt to release all the pain building up inside. The ache is becoming almost unbearable; then the cloudy, blue-grey sky begins to rain. The cold water splashes on my upturned face, and it succeeds where the wind did not. As my tears mingle with the rainwater, my closed eyes become dry.

I will no longer cry for you. I will no longer fall asleep with your blue eyes in my mind. In my heart.

Because you belong to somebody else.

And I am still all alone.

- fanfictions -