- fanfictions -

Title: Time will tell
Author: F5C
Rating: PG for now
Posted: Fanfiction.net (not yet there… my account is screwed up… that or my comp,… but as soon as it is possible it will be posted there too)
E-mail: chatterbox_shil@yahoo.com

Part 1

"Where the hell is that idiot? He missed practice yesterday and he is late again today" yelled an enraged Akagi. Kogure was hovering around the captain trying his level best to calm him down. Mitsui stood near the entrance of the gym hence he was the first to see the approaching Sakuragi Gundam. "Maybe they can give you an answer" replied Mitsui.

Everyone in the gym turned to look at the four guys who had now reached the gym. Something was wrong… they weren't their usual loud selves… in fact nearly everyone could detect a hint of sadness. "What's wrong?" "Did something happen to Sakuragi?" bombarded Haruko and Ayako.

Yohei sighed at the two girls, and then he turned and approached Akagi. He handed him a white envelope and before he turned to leave the gym he muttered a soft sorry.

Nobody would have heard the apology but since the gym was in a state of pin drop silence it was heard and this only made all the people even more curious to find out what was going on.

Akagi looked at the envelope in hand and read who it was addressed to. Gori was scribbled untidily at the front and on noticing it a small vein appeared at the corner of his forehead. Calming down he proceeded to read its contents.

Dear Gori (Bwahaha! I can call you that and you can't punch me! Nyahaha!)

Dear Gori, Micchy, Ryochin, Ayako, Megane-kun, Kitsune (even him yes), Oyagi and the dearest of you all Haruko san (heart scrawled next to then name)

By now the small vein had grown into a throbbing large x-shaped one… but he still continued to read

Sayonara!

Yup… I gotta go to the States for a while cause one of my relatives are very sick and well my mom wants to go and I am being dragged along. I am sorry that I didn't call any of y'all yesterday but I seriously had no time. I only had time to call Mito and I wrote this in the car on the way to the airport. He met me there and well I told him to give it to you. Dun't worry Gori! The Tensai will be back soon… in maybe a month or so but I promise you that I'll be back… after all I still have to beat that baka kitsune, ne?

Anyway… we have reached the airport… I gotta go, bye… see you soon

Yours truly,

The Tensai! (Nyahahah!)

Akagi reread the letter to confirm what he read and then he looked up at the rest of the team and said in a calm voice "Sakuragi has left"

end of part 1

- fanfictions -