- fanfictions -

Title: Time will tell
Author: F5C
Rating: PG for now
Posted: Fanfiction.net (not yet there… my account is screwed up… that or my comp,… but as soon as it is possible it will be posted there too)
E-mail: chatterbox_shil@yahoo.com

Part 11

Rukawa trudged into his room and with out switching on the lights he aimlessly threw his gym bag on his desk and slumped down onto his bed.

Elsewhere…

Hanamichi walked on the sidewalk looking up at the sky above. He had just dropped Haruko back at her house. Akagi hadn't actually approved of the idea… but finally he gave in… of course not before threatening to feed the red head to lions if any harm came to his little sister.// Baka Gori!// Haruko had been acting weird that whole time they were together at Enigma… he realized it from the moment they reached. She had blushed for no damn reason… or so she told him… but then whenever he turned to talk to her… he caught her staring at him… and on meeting her eyes, a deep blush spread across her cheeks. //Does she know? How could she have found out? Aaa… I've been trying to drop hints ever since the day I met her but why is it that she suddenly realizes it now? So it's a good thing that she knows that I like her… at least it is about time… *sigh*. I should ask her about it tomorrow… yeah right! Like that would ever happen! Been trying to do that for the past few months and still not succeeded *shakes head sadly*. I wonder if she'll reject me… I mean now that I am a good basketball player and all… what other reason does she have to reject me?// Hanamichi stopped walking and stared up at the sky once again //Why am I taking this so calmly? I mean shouldn't I be really nervous? *shakes head confusedly* I should go home and talk to Sam, Yohei and Max about this… they should be able to help me out//

Finally, after walking around aimlessly for quite some time Hanamichi decided to continue on his way home... but that was before the sounds of a ball being dribbled caught his attention. //Huh? Who in the world could be playing this late at night?// Glancing at his watch and realizing that it was already 1am made him a whole lot more curious. //Curiosity may have killed the cat… but the Tensai is better then some stupid cat// and with that he stalked off towards the source of distraction.

~*~

Rukawa tried to get up but somehow or rather he didn't seem able to move. He looked down at his body only to see that his hands were now tied behind his back and as for his legs… they were clamped together. He looked up only to realize that he wasn't in his bedroom anymore… in fact he seemed to be floating above the city. He stared down at the breath taking view and immediately started panicking as the thought of plummeting to his death entered his mind. However, instead of plunging downwards he felt a strong arm encircle his slim waist... it was preventing him from falling. He leaned against the other body… shuddering a bit as his back finally made contact with the person's muscled chest. Out of nowhere a huge pair of blood red wings enveloped him thus tucking him closer to the person who he was leaning on. He felt like he was on fire… and he turned his face upwards only to meet a pair of dangerous brown orbs. He felt like he was drowning in those beautiful eyes and he was only vaguely aware of the other hand which had now started to explore his chest.

The firm calloused hand sprawled itself over his chest playing with his now sensitive nipples. He gasped at the feeling of a hand brushing across his nipple and now he was aching with need. He turned upwards once more… now… his cool façade shattered and he pleaded with his eyes. The brown depths looked at him in amusement and he was now blessed with a sly grin. Rukawa stared at those lips… they were mind blowing… so full and luscious… unconsciously he licked his own lips only to be answered with a snort. Suddenly he was aware of the hand which was now moving southwards on his body. His eyes widened in anticipation and finally the hard calloused hand took hold of him.

~*~

Rukawa dribbled the ball expertly and then readying himself he performed a three pointer. His breathing was ragged but still he didn't stop. He had been playing for the last half an hour and although his muscles were screaming in pain… he still continued playing. This was his one source of utmost peace. He performed another free throw and after watching the ball swoosh into the hoop he allowed his mind to drift back to what had happened earlier on.

FLASHBACK

He woke with a start only to find himself in his room and on his bed.

"Dreaming of me?"

Rukawa looked at the doorway only to find Sendoh standing at it with a smile. Sendoh was looking at him with 'that look' but he wasn't looking at Rukawa's face… oh no… he was looking more southwards. Rukawa followed his gaze only to land his eyes on his rock hard throbbing erection. He was stunned by his state… oh yes. He had had wet dreams before… but never one that left him in such a state of need. He snapped back to reality as he felt his dick enveloped in a warm velvety cavern. He stifled a moan and looked down only to find Sendoh who had taken him as a whole in his mouth. He felt the warmth leave him and his sensitive tip was blessed with a quick lick before he was totally abandoned. This time round he wasn't able to stop the moan that came out.

"I figured that since we lost I needed some comforting… and looks that you yourself need some attention" whispered Sendoh… his breath caressing Rukawa's manhood but his eyes fixed on the pale boy.

Rukawa looked at Sendoh through half lidded eyes… he knew that he needed a release and it just seemed so perfect that Sendoh was here. He looked at Sendoh's glazed eyes and purposely licked his lips before lying back down on the bed to enjoy the oncoming blow job. //This is going to be one hell of a night//

END OF FLASHBACK

He picked up the ball and started playing all over again. He concentrated completely on the game and soon enough he imagined his greatest rival standing before him. Rukawa was playing offense and the imaginary Sendoh playing defense. He approached imaginary Sendoh but finally when their eyes met he lost control of the ball. Imaginary Sendoh was giving him a one over. He had this glazed 'I need sex look' in his eyes and he was staring at Rukawa.

FLASHBACK

Screams filled his room as both he and Sendoh came at the same time. He had come for the second time that night and he was totally exhausted. His muscles felt numb and his ass was throbbing in pain. Sendoh withdrew himself from within Rukawa then proceeded to hug him and drift into a deep slumber.

Rukawa closed his eyes, completely exhausted from the sex and finally he felt himself drift into a slumber. However before he had managed to attain deep sleep… his red angel appeared in front of him… looking at him with hurt eyes and lips which were pursed together forming a thin line on the overshadowed face. He felt a pang of guilt shoot right through him and tried his level best to ignore it.

After fifteen minutes he was still awake… he hadn't been able to ignore his angel. He finally opened his eyes and looked at Sendoh who was snuggled up beside him. No longer was his hair spiky… in fact it was now silky soft and it fell over his face. Gently, Rukawa parted the hair so as to gain access to Sendoh's face. He looked at the beautiful face snuggled on the pillow and felt bile rise up his throat. With his hair not spiked up… Sendoh looked a whole lot like him… only more tanned. He stared at Sendoh and immediately felt very dirty. He was disgusted and as he looked at Sendoh it grew. It wasn't Sendoh's fault… hell Sendoh was a great guy and he really knew how to have mind blowing sex… but whenever he looked at Sendoh with his hair free… Rukawa always felt like he had slept with his own brother. It was because of the close resemblance and thanks to that he felt like he had done something incestuous.

Rukawa slowly crept out of Sendoh's hug and flung his legs over the bed. He had a quick shower, dressed himself and left to find some solace.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Oi! Kitsune! What you doing playing bastketball here so late at night"

Rukawa snapped out of his reverie on hearing the comment and whirled around only to realize that the red head was standing on the court with the ball in hand.

Rukawa ignored him as per usual and approached him to get back his ball.

"Teme kitsune! Don't ignore the Tensai!"

"Urusai!" hissed Rukawa

"Don't order the Tensai around you baka Kitsune!"

"You want to wake up the neighborhood?" he asked sarcastically.

Being blessed with no answer Rukawa proceeded to snatch the ball out of Sakuragi's hands then proceeded back to the game.

Hanamichi watched Rukawa go back to the court and start playing again. //Doesn't he ever take a break? Maybe that's why he is so good… cause he never takes a break. Poor Kitsune… he has to work so hard to be the best… unlike the Tensai! Nyahaha!//

"Oi kitsune! Wanna have a one on one?" Hanamichi asked softly

"Okay"

With that Hanamchi approached Rukawa who was already there practicing by himself.

Rukawa practiced by himself whilst the red head did a few warm ups. He looked at the red head now and he felt the 'need' start to take over. It took all his will power to act indifferently towards the red head whilst he watched him remove his black jacket to reveal the dark brown hugging t-shirt which he had worn to the club. In his opinion, never had he seen a more delicious sight… and although it seemed like he was practicing and ignoring the red head's presence… in actual fact he felt the presence in every fiber in his body. Finally Sakuragi finished with the few stretches and the game began.

It had started to drizzle but both the boys refused to acknowledge it and so they went on playing. They game was intense as usual… both boys playing their best. Not long ago… they had forgotten about the score so now they played just for the sake of challenging each other.

Rukawa stared at the red head in front of him. //Damn him and damn his endless stamina// He knew that Sakuragi had a better stamina than himself but what he couldn't understand was why he was still able to play. They both had played today during the competition and then when it came to Enigma unlike himself… Sakuragi had danced every dance. //He is a really good dancer. *remembers Sakuragi's swaying body* Why the hell isn't he tired yet? I mean after all that dancing shouldn't he feel tired?// Rukawa was pushing himself and he knew it… but he didn't want to stop playing with his red head. //Did I just think 'my' red head? What the hell?// before completing his thoughts he slumped down on the ground totally exhausted. He titled his face upwards and welcomed the drizzle… he always seemed to like the rain… it was calming to him.

Hanamichi saw the brunette on the ground with his face tilted heavenwards but still he didn't go to help him, instead he continued playing… all the while feeling the brunette's eyes on his body. He didn't feel uncomfortable at all… in fact he felt perfectly at ease. He performed a few more dunks and free throws before he decided to stop due to the rain which was now slowly turning into a small storm. He turned around and looked at the brunette. //He has such a beautiful profile… no wonder girls flock him, but he isn't as gorgeous as me. Nyahahaha *F5C sweatdrops*//

"Oi kitsune! Get up! We better go before it gets worse" reaching down and offering Rukawa a hand.

Rukawa readily accepted the hand and hauled himself up. His feet felt wobbly and as soon as he tried standing on his own he slumped down again. He was just too exhausted to stand up. His body had finally given up.

Hanamichi stared at the boy who was once again with butt kissing the court. He sighed then proceeded to gather all their stuff before helping up the brunette once more.

"Stupid Kitsune! Who told you to play so much if you were so tired! You don't have stamina like the Tensai! Nyahaha! You should have stopped a long time ago!"

"D'aho"

"Teme kitsune! Don't insult me when I am helping you… I could have just left you there by yourself to fall sick!"

"…"

"Baka Kitsune! Anyway why are you so tired?"

Rukawa turns to look at the innocent red head and shrugs all the time remembering the sex he had just had.

"Baka Kitsune!"

"Turn here!"

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"My house ahou"

"Why are we going to your house?"

"It is closer… ahou"

"Teme Kitsune!"

"Stop" Rukawa inhaled Sakuragi's innocent scent a last time before pushing away from the red head and taking out his keys and opening the door.

Hanamichi stood in the living area of the huge house and looked around in awe.

"You live here?"

"…"

"By yourself?"

"…"

"Stay here… I'll go get you a change"

Hanamichi stayed put watching Rukawa approach the stairs.

"Kaede… where have you been? I was looking for you"

Hanamichi stared at the owner of that voice.

Rukawa growled as Sendoh spoke to him.

"What's with the sour mood? Don't worry that can be easily remedied" Sendoh said lazily as he approached Rukawa and started touching him. Rukawa tried to resist him but then he cupped his hand over his rod and once again the 'need' overtook him and soon enough Sakuragi's presence was forgotten.

Hanamichi stared at the two boys in front of him. Sendoh hadn't realized that he was here and judging from what he was doing it would be a while before his presence was realized. He glanced at the window and on seeing the storm which was raging outside he decide to take a chance and stay inside with the two boys. Finally… snapping out of his initial shock he cleared his throat loudly.

On hearing the loud noise… both the occupied boys stopped what they were doing and stared at the source.

"Sakuragi?" Sendoh asked curiously, staring at the blushing boy in the living area.

"Uh… I can't leave… the storm has worsened… I… uh… uh… think… t-that I need to… uh sleep over."

Sendoh let go of Rukawa and approached the blushing red head who was now staring at the floor like it was the most amazing thing in the world. "So what are you doing here?"

"Uh… I was playing with the Kitsune and he collapsed… so I helped him back" Sakuragi answered still looking at the floor.

//He is cute… I wonder if he is gay// "Sakuragi… do you have anything against gays?"

Sakuragi's head snapped upwards and he stared at Sendoh with eyes wide as saucers. //Still so naïve and innocent//

"Uh… you and kitsune?" Sakuragi asked meekly only to be answered with a slow nod and a wide smile.

Rukawa came back down… he had already changed into some dry clothes. He tossed the red head a change then showed Sakuragi to the guest bedroom. All the time the red head remained quiet and he didn't even retort to Rukawa's taunts. Instead he just followed quietly.

Rukawa closed the door and leaned against it. He felt like an asshole… the red head shouldn't have found out like that //Damn me and my raging hormones! Damn Sendoh for knowing exactly what to do! Damn me for being such an asshole and forgetting that he was right there watching me. Shit! Dammit!//

"Why the foul mood" Sendoh asked as he approached him

Rukawa just glared back at him… but it didn't seem to work.

Sakuragi was lying in bed staring at the ceiling. He was still in a state of shock and it didn't help that he could hear the grunts and moans outside his door. He would have actually gone and told them to shut it but the idea of catching them 'playing' with one another stopped him in his tracks. He sighed as he remembered the earlier scene.

FLASHBACK

Sendoh came down the stairs wearing only his boxers. Rukawa glared at him but he didn't stop. Instead he boldly grabbed Rukawa's manhood and all protestation died there as a small moan was heard leaving Rukawa's lips. Soon enough those lips were on Sendoh's and Sendoh kept on playing with Rukawa… not once did he notice Hanamichi and not once did Rukawa remember the red head.

END OF FLASHBACK

The idea of being forgotten so easily hit a chord in the red head. He didn't feel disgusted by the thought that Sendoh and Rukawa were gays but… he did feel something… but he couldn't put his finger on it.

//What the hell is going on?//

end of part 11

- fanfictions -